- The Holden Vintage & Classic blog has moved!
- Cholmondeley Pageant of Power – Blog 13
- Bromyard’s Motor Cycle Club (BMC) Bob Bemand and Holden Vintage visit the 2012 Coupes Moto Legende Dijon. Blog 12
- Holden Vintage – BMC Road Trip to Coupes Moto Legende, Dijon – Blog 11
- Caterham V8 – testing and Shelsley Walsh – Blog 10
Maxine Fack on Snowsox and Snowchains Ignition Video 2 – F… on Ignition Video 1 – Distributor…
Monthly Archives: January 2011
We would like to show you the ease of fitting the Dynalite. Click here to view a short clip of us fitting one to a 1970 LWB Land Rover. In this application the weight saving is not of prime importance; … Continue reading
Please keep an eye on our blog here for latest news about products and services. Holden Vintage & Classic welcome all customer feedback so please feel free to add your comments to any of the items posted here.